Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer Time Schedule

Hi Friends in Blogland! Just stopping by to say hello. I have not disappeared, nor have I forgotten you or my 2nd post in the marriage series. This summer has proven to one of the busiest yet. I am my 14 year old's official taxi cab driver!

My hubby and I are attending a marriage seminar this weekend called, "Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage" by Mark Gungor. I am looking forward to it! Marriage maintenance is never a bad thing:) It's like an oil change for your car, your car runs better with regular preventive care:)

I have many topics swirling around in my head and my heart to blog about, so I hope to get back here soon. Until then, I invite you to catch up on my older posts. Enjoy your summer!

Much love!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment