Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Is There Anybody Out There?

Hmmm...the title sounds like a familiar lyric to a Pink Floyd song from my past...nevermind:)

You guys are out there,  I know you are!  But if I didn't have my handy dandy widget telling me you are there I would think this blog is nothing more than a publicized, but unread, journal.  And, by the way, I don't know who you are, I just know where you are...so you can still come here anonymously...I still welcome stalkers:)

Yes, I know my high school English teacher would be all over my grammar in this post and the fact I started a sentence with "and" and "but."  But ya know what, this is my blog and nobody is grading my grammar...woo-hoo...that's a relief, being an adult sure is fun!

Wow, I'm feeling quite random...back to the subject.  I had come to accept that feedback around here was going to be almost non-existent until a couple of my peeps said they have tried to comment, but the process is confusing.  So me, and all my technological talents (if you know me you know such talents don't exist) set out to give you a tutorial on how to comment...please don't tell my technologically genius husband who writes complex computer programs and laughs at my inability to figure out Outlook!  Don't worry I'll be sure to tell him myself, because I like to see him have a good laugh at my expense, because after all laughter is good medicine (the Bible tells me so!)

Now, the real reason for this post.  I want to hear from you!  How are you doing?  What have you found helpful or encouraging?  If you have a google account when you go to comment you simply click "google" than follow the instructions.  If you don't have a google account I came up with two other options that worked for me when I signed in as my hubby.  You can either comment anonymously and sign your name if you want me to know who you are; or you can click on the Name/URL button and type in your name.  I tested this and it didn't require me to put in an URL, whatever the heck that is.

So, if you are reading this and want to humor me, send me a comment!  Even if you don't normally comment (I've been reading blogs for years and have commented less than 10 times) I would love for you to send me a few tests, so that I know my tutorial was helpful...because we know at the very least it was entertaining to hear me ramble:)

Please note I do have comment moderation enabled, so your comments will come to me for approval before they appear on the blog. I promise not to censor anything unless it is offensive or inappropriate.



Oh, and also, become a follower of My Soul Sings...if you want to of course...absolutely NO PRESSURE!

If you've stuck with me this far into this post you are a true peep!  I pray a blessing over you for your time and patience.  May Papa God reveal Himself in a new way to you today.  May you feel His love wrapping around you like a warm blanket.  He is rejoicing over you with singing, may you hear His song in your heart! 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tutorial! I hope this finds its way to you....keep up the great and godly work Amy...we're out here and we love the Jesus we see, hear and read in you....thanks!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy~ catching up on your post lately~ inspiring me & helping me see that God is speaking to me thru you over & over again~ I am slowly returning to the place I know I need to be~ My Papa! Thank You! PS I am one who can not figure out how to be a follower~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so glad i am not the only one confused, i just did the anonymous thing last time, because i gave up on trying to figure it out. lol
    You know i love you and i love your posts. I read all of them, and look forward to the next. You are an amazing woman of God! You always encourage me.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete