Thursday, February 4, 2010

Parenting Workshop

Hi everyone! Just wanted to quickly let you know I haven't gone anywhere:) This is the longest I've gone without posting since starting the blog. The first of the week was crazy busy and now I'm feeling under the weather. Nothing major, just allergy and sinus crud.

Hopefully, I will be able to write #5 in the parenting series SOON! We will be wrapping up the parenting series in two more posts (unless the Lord gives me another download I don't know about yet:)

I wanted to let you know the "Loving Our Kids on Purpose" Workshop has been scheduled. If you are in the Chattanooga area and can join us on Saturday, March 20th from 9-4 send me an e-mail amydover@iggm.org and I will tell you how to secure a spot. The cost will be $10/person which includes a sub sandwich lunch and snack. Late registration (after 3/13) will be $15/person. Space is limited, so early registration is encouraged.

The workshop will be held at Growing in Grace Ministries located at 5959 Shallowford Rd., Suite 103, Chattanooga, TN 37421.

I will be showing the LOKP DVD series by Danny Silk. Danny is a wonderful communicator and engaging speaker. You will laugh and be encouraged! We will have time at the end for questions and answers!

If you want a copy of Danny's book, "Loving Our Kids on Purpose" let me know. We will order in bulk and sell them at our cost on the day of the workshop. It isn't necessary to have read the book before the workshop, you won't be lost. You will however want to read it afterwards...it's that good!

No comments:

Post a Comment