Sunday, February 7, 2010

Link to Register for Workshop

Growing in Grace Ministries has provided online registration for you! Click here to be taken to the registration page.

We are working on getting paypal set up for payment, but until then you can mail your payment to the ministry center: Growing in Grace Ministries, 5959 Shallowford Rd, Suite 103, Chattanooga, TN 37421.

Checks should be made payable to GGM. Cost is $10/person which includes lunch.

To learn more about "Loving Our Kids on Purpose" I invite you to read my "Parenting and Loving Every Minute of It" series here on My Soul Sings. In six blog posts I take you through my journey to Loving on Purpose.

Those of you who have verbally told me you are attending still need to register online as well! I am super excited!!!! I am already praying for those who will be in attendance! Blessings on each of you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment