Monday, January 18, 2010

A Birthday Blessing

Today my baby girl turned 10! Juliana Grace Dover has brought so much joy into our lives! I can not wait to see how the Lord uses her life in the years to come to bring Him glory, honor and praise.

I want to share with you a blessing I am speaking over Juliana today. It is taken from "Blessing Your Spirit" by Arthur Burk and Sylvia Gunter. I encourage you to change it around to fit you or a person you love and speak a blessing!

Proverbs 17:22 says, "A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones." I learned several years ago about the power of our words...they really do bring life or death(Proverbs 18:21.) I decided then to choose to speak life...and once I made the effort when words of death came from my mouth they really stood out to me!

Speaking words of life is something you will hear me talk about often in my blog posts, because it has literally changed my life. Coming into agreement with the kingdom of heaven with words of life has power, speaking words of death also has power...it empowers the enemy.

This will be lengthy, but if you take the time to read this aloud over yourself or a loved one you will be blessed...I guarantee it!

"Juliana, listen with your spirit to the Word of God. "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 8:38-39)

Juliana, your Father made you beautiful and beloved. I bless you with receiving the Father-heart of God and His matchless love for you. His love revealed in you is a gold mine of identity and legitmacy from which to live out your birthright confidently and purposefully. I bless you with the belonging, inclusion, and worth His love nurtures in you. I bless you with being convinced deep in your spirit that nothing in heaven, earth or hell can separate you from your Father's love. I bless you with knowing that nothing in your past, present or future can take His love from you. I bless you with being sure of His love in your fears and worries, in your problems and pain, in good times and bad. He promises because of His love, His power and His blessing upon you, He causes pain and negative things to be transformed into good, and I bless you with deeply abiding in that truth.

Juliana, listen with your spirit to God's Word for you. "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love." "I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete." (John 15:9, 11)

Juliana I bless you with being filled with complete and overflowing joy, knowing Jesus loves you as His Father loves Him. Imagine that! He loves you with the same love that flows between His Father and Him. I bless you with experiencing the rich love of your Father. I bless you with deep heart identity as God's very own beloved child, securely loved in His family, calling Him "Abba, dear Father." I bless you with seeing in the spirit things as they are, the gifts and the presence and hand of your Father, His truth and His love touches all through your life. I bless you with experiencing your Father's faithful love for you, with your spirit and your heart knowing, feeling and delighting in the love that your Father expresses to you. I bless you with experiencing that so often that you never doubt your Father's love. I bless you with knowing deeply in your spirit the truth you are accepted, affirmed and capable. I bless you with receiving God's love that casts out fear. I bless your spirit with being completely persuaded that nothing can separate you from His love.

I bless you with knowing profoundly God is love. I bless you with being known as a person who is loved by the Lord and who loves the Lord. I bless you with knowing deep in your spirit that your Father's favor is upon you; He likes you; He enjoys you; He takes pleasure in who you are today, regardless of what you are doing or have done. I bless you with being secure in your Father's love, having the peace of Jesus in your relationship with your Father. I bless you with receiving the communication of His love to you in a thousand ways. I bless you with creative and unique reminders of your Father's love for you. I bless you with recalling countless times your Father has been with you, has loved you, has taken care of you, has blessed you. You can do nothing to make Him love you more and nothing to make Him love you less.

I bless and release you to love and be loved, to enjoy life and enjoy your Father and be enjoyed by Him. I bless you with His banner of love over you. I bless you in the name of Jesus Christ!"


Taken from "Blessing Your Spirit"...a book of 40 daily blessings and 20 blessings using the Names of God.

My spirit is blessed and this is why My Soul Sings!

No comments:

Post a Comment